Part of You & Mr Jones, the world’s first brandtech group, fifty-five is a data company helping brands collect, analyse and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels to increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention. Headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Hong Kong, New York and Shanghai, the data company was named by Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Europe, thanks to its unique technology approach combining talent with software and service expertise.
About the job
Within the consulting team based in London, you will actively take part in delivering fifty-five's data-led missions to multiple clients. Those missions will be driven by client objectives relating to data collection, customer acquisition, onsite conversion optimisation, media-mix optimisation and digital strategy. During these missions, you will contribute to promoting a customer-centric vision of digital marketing, based on the systematic and methodical use of data to support decisions. You will work across multiple industries including luxury, automotive, retail and beauty.
You will report to a Program Manager or Project Lead and work closely with Product, Engineering and Operations Teams based in Paris. As a data analyst and consultant, you will follow an action plan, creating the deliverables required to successfully deliver the mission. You will guarantee the integrity of analytics data as well as its analysis and interpretation by working with your team and client. You will be responsible for the content, the format and overall quality of the outputs delivered to the client and for monitoring their operational and technical implementation where required. Based on your good understanding of our missions and our clients’ needs, you will collaborate with all our teams to develop fifty-five's offer, both in terms of marketing and in terms of technical and operational delivery.
We are looking for somebody with excellent consulting and project management skills and ability to advise our clients based on data insights.
Please note that we are not able to sponsor visa, so you must have the right to work in UK.
- Deliver a variety of missions that could include: Developing a digital strategy, monitoring digital behaviour using key performance indicators, onsite conversion optimisation through analysis and testing, or online media buying optimisation
- Analyse data and structure information for clients using business indicators specific to their industry (e.g. mobile operators, retail, travel, etc.)
- Develop a sharp operational expertise about conversion and online media-buy topics
- Meet clients' needs and pay strong attention to the quality of all deliverables
- Occasional travel possible, within the UK or abroad
Education and Experience
- Required: Experience in a recognised consulting firm
- Required: University graduate from a top tier institution
- Knowledge of the main online acquisition channels: SEO, SEM and bid management, display and programmatic, affiliates, email and social media
- Knowledge of web analytics tools
Skills and Interests
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good business and market understanding
- Client-facing skills
- Good team spirit
- Strong interest in new technologies and the digital industry